Purpose of the Job
• He/she should develop/design Electrical Harness for Train Looms and Electrical Cubicles.
• He/she designs cubical layout, power distribution and wiring routing.
• He/she should understand Electrical Schematics, Synoptics and should be able to understand/analyse Train Electrical architecture.
• He/she should validate electrical apparatus defined in cubicles, he/she is affected according to Preferred Parts List (PPL) and Project requirements.
Position in the Organisation
Hierarchical: Lead Engineer / Domain Leader – Schematic & Apparatus
Functional: Lead Engineer – Schematic & Apparatus
Network & Links
He/she is in permanent link with the Train Electrical Engineer (TEE), Electrical Design Leader (EDL) and Cubicle Design Leader (CDL) of the project.
He/she is also in direct link with Electrical Harness Integration Engineer (EHI) and Adv. Indus(AI) Engineer.
Quality of delivery (included sub-contractor delivery):
1st time quality rate > 90% (quality rate = modification validated OK / number of modification applied)
Respect of the delivery planning (included sub-contractor delivery):
100% on time delivery
Level of application of standard PPL:
100% of PPL
Continuous improvement or Return on Experience (REX) management from previous projects:
0 missing REX
Delivering the right product at the right moment to the project, the product consisting into the complete electrical case or a set of electrical deliverables for each baseline made of :
Apparatus specification – Cubicle Design
Managing the configuration of his/her deliverables.
• Managing the CoE Electrical S&A QCD of his/her activities, sub-contracting management (inputs / outputs management).
Knowledge & Experience
B. Tech / M. Tech (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)
Electrical and Electromechanical engineering knowledge,
Cable Harness Design and sizing
Electrical schematics and switchgear selection
5+ years Electrical CAD experience – EPLAN / E3S
Exposure to Train Architecture and IGE-XAO tool will be an added advantage.
Good Interpersonal and Communication skill.
Previous articleLow-Power Satellite Communication ModuleNext articleJOB: Network Support Analyst I At ARROW Electronics