What part will you play?
• Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
• Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows
• Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
• Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
• Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
• Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
• Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
• Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
Use your Skills to move the world forward
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 4-5 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#
Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented programming concepts.
Good debugging skills.
Exposure to Threading mechanisms
Conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Desirable / Good to Have
Domain: PLC Programming, Drives & PID controller, Industrial Automation