TRACO POWER announces their new TPI 300 series of 300W high-density AC/DC power supplies available in two packages, a conduction-cooled baseplate or fully enclosed with fan. Designed for a wide-range of OEM / Embedded and Industrial applications where long-term reliability is critical and space is limited.
• TPI 300L-M open-frame / baseplate models (2.44 x 4.60 x 1.56”)
• TPI 300-M enclosed with fan models (2.44 x 4.60 x 2.32”)
• Efficiencies of 91 – 93%, model dependent
• 360 Watt peak load power up to 5 secs
• 300 Watt continuous power (forced air cooling)
• Up to 180 Watt continuous power (conduction / convection cooling)
• -40°C up to +85°C Operating Temperature range
• Reinforced I/O isolation 3000 VAC
• IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 (Class I & Class II) Approvals
• Class B EMC compliance EN55032 & FCC Part 15
Using high quality components and high efficiency topologies enables wide operating temperatures and high reliability in excess of 1 million hours MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F, ground benign) and supported by TRACO POWER’s 3 year warranty.
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network. Please see tracopower.com/tpx300series for specifications, drawings, and safety documentation.
Previous articleNidec Develops the World’s Thinnest-class Linear Vibration Motor